Monday, August 02, 2010

Trackside Log for Monday, August 2, 2010

I spent the holiday at home relaxing with Missy. It was certainly quiet on the Canadian Pacific's Hamilton Subdivision. Not even train 246 showed up. However, just as I was about to walk out the door with Missy for her evening walk I heard an approaching northbound. I guessed it to be the local headed to Cappco in Smithville. I was proven correct.

  • 1708 Fenwick - CP T31 north - CP 8208-CP 8250

After it passed through town we continued our walk in the muggy air. Soon after we arrived back home, while Missy was flaked out on my floor, the train returned from delivering the three pipe loads. This time it was a light power move.

  • 1747 Fenwick - CP T31 south - CP 8250-CP 8208

At least living next to the Hamilton Subdivision means I don't have to exert much effort to photograph the meagre supply of trains provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment