It had been a while since I was trackside and it was a beautiful day. I decided to make Fort Erie my destination. While making my way east I heard CP train 256 get a clearance out of Welland. I arrived at Brookfield just in time to photograph it.
- 0937 Brookfield - CP 256 south - CP 8615-CP 9618
I continued to Fort Erie knowing I would get there first. Train 256 would be meeting CN 331 train there with an SD50F, C40-8M and SD60F consist.
- 1008 Fort Erie - CP 256 east - CP 8615-CP 9618
- 1130 Fort Erie - CN 332 west - CN 2651
- 1256 Fort Erie - NS 369 west - NS 8831-NS 9909
- 1402 Niagara Falls - CN 421 east - CN 5328-CN 2523
There wasn't much more activity in the picture so I returned home.