Sam was visiting this weekend and went back to Toronto this morning. I dropped her off at the Burlington GO station and then decided to spend some time at the tracks. I swung by Aldershot but nothing was imminent so I drove to Guelph Junction. No signals were set up there so I continued on to Scotch Block to relax. Eventually Canadian National provided a cluster of eastbounds for me to watch.
- 1254 Scotch Block - CN 148 east - CN 2575-CN 2556
- 1312 Scotch Block - CN eastbound - CN 5719-IC 1035-CN 2508
- 1329 Scotch Block - CN eastbound - CN 2566-BCOL 4619 (photo 1, photo 2)
Then it was back to the waiting game. At long last train 339 showed up.
- 1622 Scotch Block - CN 339 west - CN 8808-CN 2651 (photo)
A while after train 339 passed a Canadian Pacific northbound obtained a clearance onto the Galt Subdivision to proceed westward. Since that was the direction I needed to go I drove to Guelph Junction to intercept it. I was just a bit too late so I drove ahead to Victoria Road where I was able to photograph what turned out to be a rail train.
- 1720 Puslinch - CP westbound - CP 9547-CP 8724 (photo)
I was visiting my family in Binbrook that evening so after a few pictures I made my way there.