Today Marcus and I were headed to New York and Pennsylvania for a little short line railfan trip. Before Marcus arrived in St. Catharines I decided to head to Merritton to see what the Maple Leaf had for a train.
- 1009 Merritton, ON - Via 97 eaast - AMTK 187
- 1347 Lockport, NY - Delaware-Lackawanna snow plow - DLWR 400783
We followed the Falls Road east and found a few stations.
- 1428 Medina, NY - station
- 1446 Albion, NY - station
- 1500 Fancher, NY - station
The line ends at Brookport so we headed down to Shortsville to see the Finger Lakes Christmas Train. Unfortunately it was getting quite dark, but we managed to photograph it anyway.
- 1647 Shortsville, NY - Finger Lakes Christmas Train west - FGLK 1751/FGLK 2201
I used my tripod and long exposures to get some reasonable shots of the train when it stopped to offload passengers.
- 1658 Shortsville, NY - Finger Lakes Christman Train west - FGLK 1751/FGLK 2201