Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trackside Log for Sunday, April 1, 2007

Much of the day was wet and miserable so I spent it working on things in the house and running a few errands. I heard Canadian Pacific train 255 working in the yard and once again figured I would photograph it when it left. I zipped up the road to photograph it crossing Church Street.

  • 1402 Fenwick - CP 255 north - CP 8518-CP 8818-CP 8637-CP 9831

It crossed the detector at mile 28 with 420 axles. After it passed I resumed my work at home. After a while train 257 also received a clearance out of Welland. The sun was starting to come out again so I went to find a nice place to photograph the train. There were a number of clouds in Fenwick but the sky to the west was clear so I headed that way to find a nice sunny location. Dengo Road in St. Anns fit the bill.

  • 1852 St. Anns - CP 257 north - CP 9501
Feeling satisfied with some very nice light I headed back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment