Today I really wanted to get out of the house and go trackside. My destination of choice was Fort Erie. Unfortunately it was oppressively hot and humid. I didn't last very long, but I did manage to photograph a couple interesting trains.
- 1000 Fort Erie - CN 339 east - CN 8007-CN 2504
- 1025 Fort Erie - CN 339 east - CN 8007-CN 2504
- 1116 Fort Erie - CN 332 west - CN 2201
- 1139 Fort Erie - NS 369 west - NS 3256-NS 3401
- 1153 Duff - NS 369 west - NS 3256-NS 3401
That was all I could handle. I headed home and bypassed a couple Canadian Pacific trains that were interesting, but I just didn't want to be outside any more.