Friday, July 27, 2007

Trackside Log for Friday, July 27, 2007

Today I had an appointment in Hamilton and left work early. I needed to stop by home before driving there and as I got out of my car I heard a Canadian Pacific northbound approaching. I grabbed my little Canon SD1000 and photographed the train down the street.

  • 1429 Fenwick - CP northbound - CEFX 1042-CP AC4400

After my appointment I figured I'd weedle away a bit of time by heading to nearby Copetown. It was raining quite hard on the way and was just clearing up when I arrived. Unfortunately when the sun came out it was very muggy.

  • 1656 Copetown - CN eastbound - CN 2532-CN 2557-CN 2519
I didn't stay around for long because it was so humid, but I did manage to that one train. I called off the stake out and drove to Binbrook to visit my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment