Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trackside Log for Saturday, December 20, 2008

I was at home this Saturday and had the scanner on while puttering about the house. In the afternoon I heard some communications from Canadian Pacific Job 2 indicating that they were running down to Port Maitland. I wasn't in time to photograph the train on the way there, but I could see it on the return trip. I found them in Dunville and then staked out a suitable location for the first photograph.

  • 1509 Anderson Road, Moulton Station - CP job 2 east - CP 3097-CP 3032
  • 1527 Putman Road, Marshville - CP job 2 east - CP 3097-CP 3032
  • 1533 Farr Road, Marshville - CP job 2 east - CP 3097-CP 3032

After having photographed the train along the former Michigan Central tracks I returned home happy. I don't often get the chance to photograph Canadian Pacific on this section of track. I'm usually at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment