Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trackside Log for Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I was spending the day working from home again. While editing a diagram I left my scanner on to keep an ear on what Canadian Pacific would be doing for the day. Mid-morning yielded a conversation between a work train led by CP 3032 heading to Port Maitland and train 254 which was approaching Smithville. I waited for 254 to near Fenwick before heading to Chantler Road for a photograph.

  • 1027 Fenwick - CP 254 south - CP 9538-CP 9631

For a change the sun was shining. After a photograph I picked up some food before heading back to work at home.

Later on, just before getting ready to walk Missy, I heard train 255 obtain a clearance from Welland Yard to Smithville. I took MIssy out behind my house to watch.

  • 1701 Fenwick - CP 255 north - CP 9615-CP 9625 (photo)

Once the train passed us by we continued on our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment