Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trackside Log for Sunday, December 13, 2009

After such a beautiful day yesterday it was disappointing to awake to this morning's weather. Freezing rain had covered all of western Pennsylvania with a treacherous blanket of ice. It wasn't safe to go anywhere so I spent the entire morning in my room at the Super 8. By around noon it looked like things were melting so I checked out and began my trip back home. I decided to route my return through Lock Haven and headed out on Interstate 99. Eventually I arrived at Lock Haven and found a pair of GP38-2s parked with train.

  • 1522 Lock Haven, PA - NS power - NS 5323-NS 5280 (photo)

After a few photographs I continued my arduous drive back to Canada. At least I was able to get some really nice photographs yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment