Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Trackside Log for Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Today after work I headed over to CP's yard in Welland to see if anything was there. As luck would have it train 248 south was parked by the office. Unfortunately it was pointed east in the afternoon, so the light was pretty bad, but it had a Draper leading so I got a shot of it at least.
  • 1718 Welland - CP 248 south - CP 9016-CP 5578-CP 5907

Not much else was going on so I headed over to CN to see what was happening there. I attempted to head through Dain City but the road was closed so I tried to take Highway 48 over to Townline Tunnel Road. No good, Townline Tunnel Road was closed too. Later I found out that a cyclist had been killed near the intersection down there. I took a very long route around and eventually wound up at CN where nothing was going on. I followed CN to Port Robinson where the Algomarine was heading downbound on the canal so I photographed it in Allanburg at Bridge 11. I didn't hear much else so I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment