Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trackside Log for Saturday, March 24, 2007

It was a miserable day in Niagara and I spent much of the day at home working at setting up a new server. However, I needed to get some groceries and heard that Canadian Pacific train 256 was on its way. After getting the food I heard the distant sound of horns and decided to see the train even though it was quite misty.

  • 1457 Fenwick - CP 256 south - CP 9824-CP 8574

After the photo I went back home to put away the food and post the photo. A while later, while relaxing at home, I heard train 255 get its clearance to proceed north. I figured I had just enough light to get a digital photo. My 100 ISO slides were out of the question.

  • 1902 Fenwick - CP 255 north - CP 8735-CP 8832-CP 5616
Yeah, it was pretty dark, but the photo worked out not too bad all things considered. After the excitement I figured I could use a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment