Sunday, March 09, 2008

Trackside Log for Sunday, March 9, 2008

I ventured out this morning after a fairly heavy fresh snowfall last night.  I found myself at House Road in Stevensville where I noticed a decent sized snow bank had been created over the Canadian National Stamford Subdivision tracks by the snow plow.  I decided to try to photograph a train breaking through the snow.  After a while I heard train 333 approaching and got into position.

  • 1132 Stevensville - CN 333 east - CN 5724

The photograph worked out great.  The only problem was that I had to stand in snow up to my waist to get the shot.  After the photo I went to visit Kirbi and Tony for a bit but later in the day I managed to find Canadian Pacific train 725 at the Churct Street crossing in Fenwick.

  • 1625 Fenwick - CP 725 north - CP 8625-CP 8527
I only photographed two trains this day but the first one made it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment