Saturday, November 13, 2010

Trackside Log for Saturday, November 13, 2010

Missy and I awoke this morning to some fairly dense fog. We were just about to embark on our morning walk when the sound of horns in the distance caught my attention. I don't get the opportunity to photograph trains in the fog as often as I'd like so I got my camera and took Missy over to Chantler Road to do just that.

  • 0848 Fenwick - CP 246 south - CEFX 1049-CP 9544

Train 246 was meeting a northbound at Welland Yard. We waited for the northbound for a while but it was taking a very long time to leave. Missy and I returned home for our walk. It happened to work out that train 255 arrived in town just as we were heading home from the walk.

  • 1007 Fenwick - CP 255 north - CP 9664

After the train departed we were unobstructed on our journey back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment