Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trackside Log for Thursday, February 10, 2011

With my new job I drive across the Southern Ontario Railway's Hagersville Subdivision every day. Today, since it was sunny, I toted my camera along with me. As I was approaching the tracks I saw that the SOR's southbound freight was parked in Garnet. I made a short detour to take a look.

  • 0900 Garnet - SOR 596 south - RLK 4057-RMPX 9431-RLK 3873

After a few photographs in the cold morning I resumed my trek to work.

That evening as I was returning from my walk with Missy I heard a southbound approaching town. Missy and I met the train at the Church Street crossing and watched it roll by in the twilight.

  • 1745 Fenwick - CP 246 south - CP 9570-CP 5965

It was still quite cold out so Missy and I hurried home after train 246 had passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment