Saturday, November 05, 2011

Trackside Log for Saturday, November 5, 2011

It was a fantastic day and I spent it around home puttering away on a few projects. I left the scanner on in the background but it was pretty quiet until mid-afternoon when I heard train 246 report the south siding switch in Smithville restored to the normal position. Missy and I walked out to the tracks to watch it pull around the curve through town.

  • 1417 Fenwick - CP 246 south - CP 8732-CP 9778

As dusk was approaching train 255 arrived at Welland Yard. What I thought was to be a quick lift there turned into a longer switching session. Alas, by the time the train rolled through town it was rather dark. I elected to merely watch the train with Missy.

  • 1800 Fenwick - CP 255 north - CP 8671-CP 8833

No comments:

Post a Comment