Saturday, November 05, 2005

Trackside Log for Saturday, November 5, 2005

This morning the weather wasn't looking very promising, but I wanted to see the Maple Leaf again. I figured on heading to St. Catharines station to photograph it. At least it would be stopped and I wouldn't have to worry about motion blur on my slide photos. I arrived at the station in plenty of time, with the hopes of catching another train or two before the Maple Leaf showed up. No such luck, although a westbound was waiting on the other side of the Welland Canal for bridge 6 to lower.

  • 1010 St. Catharines - Via 97 east - AMTK 716
  • 1017 St. Catharines - CN 331 west - CN 5747-CN 5684

Drat! The battery died in my digital camera, so no photo of 331. Oh well. The weather was dismal, and I had things to do, so I headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment