Saturday, August 11, 2007

Trackside Log for Saturday, August 11, 2007

Well, here I was in Iowa again. I was on my way back home but I had a couple more stops to make. The first was to check out the Iowa Interstate in Iowa City, Iowa. I found them just fine but there weren't any decent photography opportunities. So I continued eastward. I was going to be passing by Davenport, Iowa once again so I made a quick stop at the Iowa, Chicago & Eastern again. Just as I pulled across the tracks I could see an eastbound pulling into the yard. Good timing!

  • 1018 CDT Nahant, Iowa - ICE eastbound - ICE 4202

I also photographed some of the parked power in front of the roundhouse.

  • 1021 CDT Nahant, Iowa - ICE power - ICE 6433-ICE 6215-ICE 6415 +1
  • 1021 CDT Nahant, Iowa - ICE power - KCS 3108

After a few photographs I departed the Davenport area and got back onto Interstate 80 for the trip home. And so ends Vacation 2007. I think it was rather rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment