Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Trackside Log for Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well, it snowed quite a bit over the last twenty four hours. I managed to get my driveway cleared out but the roads were not the best so I decided to work from home for the day. I left the scanner on but all was quiet except for the local running out of Welland Yard. Eventually Canadian Pacific train 246 south called out the Boyle mile board. The snow had died down so I took my camera and Missy up to the Church Street crossing for a photograph in the fresh snow.

  • 1448 Fenwick - CP 246 south - CP 8872-CP 5983

An empty ethanol train was meeting train 246 at Welland Yard but by the time it arrived in Fenwick it was quite dark. At any rate, I was happy to photograph something in the pristine snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment