Saturday, August 12, 2006

Trackside Log for Saturday, August 12, 2006

It was a beautiful day but I wasn't particularly inspired to go trackside because I'd spent ten days photographing trains throughout the southern United States. Rumour has it that the old steel bridges over the Grimsby subdivision in Jordan Station are soon to be replaced. So I headed to Eleventh Street Louth to photograph the Maple Leaf under the bridge. It was approximately thirty minutes late. I suspect it got held up by bridge 6 since I could see the tail end of an eastbound apparently waiting for the bridge.
  • 1845 Jordan Station - Via 98 west - AMTK 63

There you have it. The extent of my railfanning since returning from vacation was a single photo of the Maple Leaf. That's about as exciting as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment