Saturday, April 03, 2010

Trackside Log for Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today was a bright, hazy and overly warm day for April. Missy and I were relaxing at home with the scanner on. Shortly before noon Canadian Pacific train 255 north obtained a clearance from station name sign Brookfield East to the south siding switch Kinnear. I thought today I might photograph the train departing Welland Yard.

  • 1223 Welland - CP 255 north - CP 9559-CP 9562

After photographing the power from train 254 of two days ago Missy and I returned home for lunch.

Later in the afternoon, just before I was going to take Missy for her walk, I heard horns approaching from the north. I took her over to River Road for a photograph.

  • 1507 Fenwick - CP 426 south - CP 8578-SOO 6047

After the train I walked Missy and headed to Hamilton for the Bulldogs hockey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment