Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trackside Log for Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today I took some work home with me for the afternoon. Very soon after I arrived I heard horns approaching and decided to take Missy out for a photograph. As I was leaving the house I noticed that it was a rail train crossing Church Street. I drove down to River Road for a photograph.

  • 1426 Fenwick - CP southbound rail train - CP 4656-CP 4657

After waiting for it to slowly creep by I returned home.

Later on I heard on the scanner that the rail train would be turning their train on the Canadian National at Brookfield and heading to Aberdeen Yard. The timing was going to be about right to meet it on my evening walk with Missy. I took my camera along and managed to time it pretty close.

  • 1755 Fenwick - CP northbound rail train - CP 4656-CP 4657

Then Missy and I walked back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment