Sunday, July 31, 2011

Trackside Log for Sunday, July 31, 2011

Missy and I got off to a lazy start to the summer morning after sleeping in. It's great having a dog that will let you sleep in. Once we'd gotten up I turned on the scanner. After a short time I heard the Canadian Pacific Hamilton Subdivision dispatcher issue a clearance to train 627. I decided to take Missy and the camera out to Farr Street for a look.

  • 1114 Fenwick - CP 627 north - CP 8758-CP 9760 (video)

A northbound at near the noon hour is not great for photography around Fenwick but there was still enough overcast in the clearing skies to mute the sun enough for a half decent photograph.

Because I was feeling a bit nuts (again) I also recorded the entire consist of the train: [show/hide]

No comments:

Post a Comment