Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Trackside Log for Wednesday, May 28, 2003

The same three engines were parked in the Huron Central Railway's yard this morning but were shuffled around. I took a couple photographs before continuing to work at Algoma Steel.

  • Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario - Huron Central power - HCRY 3012
  • Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario - Huron Central power - HCRY 204-HCRY 201

I really enjoyed my office window. Once again at lunch time I was able to espy the empty ore train staged in the Canadian National yard. I dashed out to take another photograph of the SD45 in front of the Algoma Steel plant.

  • Steelton, Ontario - CN 412 south empty ore - WC 7528

It was nice to see some of the Wisconsin Central SD45s around. It would have been even better if the Algoma Central SD40s were still running, but I'd missed that era.

No comments:

Post a Comment