Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trackside Log for Sunday, June 12, 2011

This morning as Missy and I got up we heard the horns of an approaching southbound. I quickly got my camera and dashed over to River Road again for a photograph of what turned out to be train 246.

  • 0833 Fenwick - CP 246 south - CP 9598

As is common for a Sunday train 246 was quite short although it is somewhat less common to see it as a one-lunger.

That afternoon I was getting ready to head to Binbrook to visit my sister's family when I heard train 255 obtain a clearance from Brookfield East to Welland on the Hamilton Subdivision. I took Missy over to the Highway 58 bridge for a photograph.

  • 1410 Welland - CP 255 north - CP 9597-CP 9570

Then I was off to Binbrook for the remainder of the afternoon and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment