Thursday, June 02, 2011

Trackside Log for Thursday, June 2, 2011

While driving home this afternoon I heard a foreman on the Canadian Pacific Hamilton Subdivision clearing the track for a southbound train out of Kinnear. I knew I had ample time to photograph it. When I arrived home I got my camera, drove to River Road and waited a short time for a photograph.

  • 1658 Fenwick - CP 246 south - CP 9585-CEFX 3184-CEFX 3149

A second beautiful day in a row made for a nice photograph. After an astonishingly wet two months this was a glorious change.

2 comments:

  1. Great colour with that blue on blue .Liking your sunny day pictures . Almost like those CPR station posters from the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was taking advantage of the sunny days there. We've had so few of them this year so far I'd forgotten what that giant orange ball in the sky was.

    ReplyDelete