Friday, September 28, 2012

Trackside Log for Friday, September 28, 2012

This morning, after taking care of an errand, I was just about to leave for work when I once again heard horns to the south. As I was on my way out the door I grabbed my camera and intercepted the northbound at Farr Street.

  • 1009 Fenwick - CP northbound TEC train - CP 7310

I was a bit surprised to see the TEC train hurtling toward me. It's been quite some time since I've seen it and this is the first with a former Delaware & Hudson GP38-2.

I resumed my drive to work and decided to make a quick detour past the Southern Ontario Railway in Garnet. I figured they should be just about ready to begin work for the day. As I pulled up to the tracks I was proven correct.

  • 1106 Garnet - SOR 596 south - CEFX 2006-CEFX 2015-CEFX 2019

After a few photographs it was time for work.

1 comment: