Sunday, April 03, 2011

Trackside Log for Sunday, April 3, 2011

Missy and I were just returning from running an errand this morning when I heard a northbound train on the scanner report the north siding switch Welland returned to the normal position. I got my camera and we popped over to Chantler Road for a look.

  • 0858 Fenwick - CP 255 north - CP 9547-CP 5919

Not long afterward train 247 reported the south siding switch Welland returned to normal. Once again Missy and I headed over to Chantler Road to see it, one of the few locations that provide a reasonably good photographic opportunity for morning northbounds.

  • 0957 Fenwick - CP 247 north - CP 8744-CP 8563

During the hour between trains the clouds started to move in. The sky wasn't so very blue as it had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment