Friday, January 27, 2006

Trackside Log for Friday, January 27, 2006

I spent the night at a friend's place in Scarborough and drove in from there this morning. I took Kingston Road and Lakeshore Boulevard and as I came up to Leslie Street I could see strange headlights in the centre of the street. Doh! It was CN running down the track between the east and westbound lanes of Lakeshore. I've wanted to photograph that for a long time but have never seen activity in the daytime before. It's always been dark. Today I had two problems. First I had no camera. Second, I wouldn't have been able to turn around and park in time to photograph it anyway. Oh well. At least I saw it.
  • 0847 Lakeshore Boulevard, Toronto - CN local - CN 7080-CN 4100

Sadly I continued on to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment